Wednesday, January 18, 2012

beige blast.

Anyone who has been around me for any period of time can discern that I dabble in some pretty wild nail colors.

I don't do manicures or pedicures because I hate sitting in seats. I fidget. Then I mess up my nails. Then I see how much of the polish I can peel off. It's just a lost expense for me.




I still have some fun with nail colors. I usually buy a few in the States before coming back to France. I prefer Revlon and Sally Hansen and haven't easily found it here.
That doesn't mean it doesn't exist...but I'm of a lazier persuasion.


I used Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri "Beige Blast" nail polish. It gives a subtle pop to dark outfits. Usually I wear dark reds in the winter time, but I like the idea of wearing a "winter white" on my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment